Broward College has partnered with EDC to establish and manage a business incubator program to be located at their new location off of Cypress Creek Road in Ft. Lauderdale.
The mixed-use incubator is expected to open on Fall of 2013 and will be approximately 6,500sf and will house eight to 12 start-up companies.
The companies in the program will receive assistance with business strategy development and implementation, legal and accounting matters, marketing and business development, new product commercialization, strategic alliances, preparing to raise capital funds and will also provide resources to entrepreneurs located elsewhere in the county.
Benefits of the BCI will include:
- Access to EDC programs and services
- Access to Broward College campus technical and human resources
- Stimulating entrepreneurial environment
- Onsite business mentoring
- Regularly scheduled meet-ups and networking events
- Flexible month-to-month lease terms
- Secure building with 24-hour access
- Private, locked office space
- Optional server closet access
- Shared high-speed internet
- Shared copier, fax, mail room
- Shared kitchen, conference rooms and restroom facilities
Incubator space is leased on a first come, first serve basis. Please submit your application now for consideration and to reserve your spot on the waiting list.